On June 22, at 13:30 — 15:55 Moscow time, the German-Russian Chamber of Commerce will hold an online conference, titled “Russia and the World 2021”, with participation of Fyodor Lukyanov, Editor-in-chief of the Russia in Global Affairs magazine.
To register for the event, please send an email with your name to veranstaltungen(at)russland-ahk.ru.
The event will discuss Russia and the world after Corona in 2021 under various aspects and topics. In an interactive format there will be the opportunity for exchange with the speakers. The following speakers have already confirmed their participation:
- Werner Baumann, CEO, Bayer AG
- Thomas Bruch, Managing Director of Globus Holding
- Gabriel Felbermayr, President of the Kiel Institute for the World Economу
- Fyodor Lukyanov, Chairman of the Council for Foreign and Defence Policy of the RF
- Denis Manturov, Minister of Industry and Trade of the RF
- Richard David Precht, German philosopher and publicist
- Alexander Shokhin, President of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs RSPP