On January 27, 2021, the Institute for National Security Studies held a session titled “War in the Middle East” in the framework of INSS 14th Annual International Conference, featuring, among others, Fyodor Lukyanov, Editor-in-Chief of Russia in Global Affairs.
- Fyodor A. Lukyanov, Editor-in-Chief of Russia in Global Affairs
- Sima Shine, Head of the Iran Program at INSS
- Dr. Ebtesam al- Ketbi, President of the Emirates Policy Center
- Maj. Gen. (res.) Nitsan Alon, Head of Matrix Defense
- Prof. Eyal Zisser, Vice-Rector of Tel Aviv University
- Shimrit Meir, Middle Eastern Affairs Analyst
- Brig. Gen. (ret.) Itai Brun, Deputy Director for Research and Analysis at INSS
The Institute for National Security Studies launches and engages in innovative, relevant, high-quality research that shapes the public discourse of issues on Israel’s national security agenda, and provides policy analysis and recommendations to decision makers, public leaders, and the strategic community, both in Israel and abroad. As part of its mission, it is committed to encourage new ways of thinking and expand the traditional contours of establishment analysis.